National Travel is dedicated to meeting the needs of travelers with our travel professionals who provide tailored solutions for clients who require the highest level of service.
Local Ownership, Global Clout
Based in Lubbock, Texas, National Travel has the "feel" of a neighborhood travel agency where all management decisions are made locally, yet we possess the influence and global purchasing clout of the mega, nationwide travel firms through our partnerships with major international travel consortiums.
Disciplined & Innovative
Through our disciplined business planning process National Travel leverages innovative solutions through technology and agent experience to achieve measurable results. Recognizing a need in the impersonal world of ticketless travel, National Travel offers a unique blend of competitive pricing, personal attention and advice from experienced travel agents.
On the Leading Edge
While National Travel has a history to be proud of, we are always looking to the future. Our success results from our dedication to customer needs and our ability to customize solutions to meet those needs. At National Travel, we proactively scan the marketplace to ensure that our processes and services are the best that the industry has to offer. We are determined not just to be on the leading edge, but to push it forward.
Privately-owned and independent, National Travel has enjoyed considerable growth through a customer focused and entrepreneurial environment. While being large enough to command the vendor relationships and technology to serve the needs of our clients, we are small enough to deliver quality personal service and attention to detail.
Awards & Distinctions
- Winner of the Best of Lubbock Travel Agency Category in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- National account status with most major domestic airlines and related international carriers
- Adventure Tours “President's Club” Status - multiple locations
- Bahamas' Advisory Board Status
- Classic Custom Vacations Top 100 Marketing Partners and Advisory Board Status
- Funjet “500 Club” Status - multiple locations
- TravelBase Advisory Board Status
- Meeting Professionals Internationals
- Convention Industry Council