Questions Regarding Privacy
Any questions or concerns regarding National Travel Systems data privacy policies and procedures should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send inquires to:
National Travel Systems
4314 S Loop 289
Lubbock, Texas 79413
GDPR Compliance Notice
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is data protection regulation that comes into force throughout the EU on May 25th. Its rights and protections apply to all EU citizens regardless of business location. Here's what you need to know about this website and GDPR:
- National Travel Systems is the data controller;
- We retain two general categories of data:
- Technical information including IP address, search terms that lead to you visiting our site, address of the page you were on when you clicked a link to our site, browser name and version, device type and screen resolution, operating system, and the country you are visiting us from. This information is collected by Google Analytics and our website for the purposes of improving our website or distinguishing form spammers from legitimate users. You can view Google's GDPR policies here.
- Information you enter on our forms. We retain, use, and pass on this information only as needed for the purposes of providing the service you requested, or for our own accounting records. We add email addresses to our mailing lists only when you explicitly sign your address up for a mailing list.
- We retain your data as long as is needed to provide our services, or for accounting purposes.
- We will never sell your information to marketers or knowingly give it to any third party for any use besides providing our services to you or improving our website.
- If you want to exercise your right to be forgotten, have your personal information changed, restrict processing, or receive your personal data, please contact us by phone at 1-800-6TRAVEL, by email at email@example.com, or by mail at 4314 S Loop 289, Suite 300, Lubbock, TX 79413.
- Once we receive a GDPR request we will comply with it as soon as possible.